Saturday, 15 November 2008

Quick Update... Mini-Project Underway

Hey guys and girls...

I want to quickly post something up so you know where I've gone.

Halfway through writing the Ayn Rand post I suddenly struck paydirt, in philosophical terms.

What I mean is, I connected two wires I'd never connected before and a shitload of questions I had about everything - the unconscious mind, the 'ego', morality, society - just answered themselves.

I walked around for a few days trying to get my head around the whole thing properly, and when that failed, decided to just start writing.

I'm still writing. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit it all into just one post, and if I do it's going to be like a mini book.

Either way, I'm working on it now, so although it looks like everything's all quiet on the Western Front, something's in the works I think you're going to enjoy.

I'll get it up (so to speak) as soon as I can.And remember, you can sign up for email updates so you don't miss it...


Much love, and stay tuned.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup Ciaran? How's the new article going? Hope you're keeping up with the 1000 days!

Anonymous said...

yup. how is it going man?

Cornelius said...

ciaran, wie fucking miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hurry your ass up holmes!Stop being so mysterious.Though it does make you that much sexier...

Kyle said...

Got a question Ciaran, hope you've got time to answer it.

Do you still believe that you can burn away the ego by exposing it to the light of day and dousing it with Tolle?

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he gave up.

Or, he made it and has now moved to a park bench.

Andrei said...

Making us wait so long does not become you, รด my brother.

Anonymous said...

maybe he is now something like god and watching us from heaven :D

i hope he is fine and writing the greateast book ever^^

Cornelius

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What`s happening

Anonymous said...

Strange

Anonymous said...

I hope he didn't kill himself.He's mentioned thinking about it numerous times.

Kevin said...

Oh Ciaran, Ciaran, where have you gone?

Your humble followers need their next hit of Ciaran juice. Help em out? They want their crack fairy.

:P

You know it's half-true.

Wish you well brother. I'm looking forward to what's coming.


Love Always,
--Blaireau

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
izzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
izzo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Where is Ciaran?

Will said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorenzo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ciaran said...

Guys, guys, guys. You just done gone spoiled it for the rest of us. I wanted an unmoderated blog, but it seems that's not to be.

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I will post again, but not yet. Be cool, people. Much love.

Andrei said...

Congratulations on getting married...Wish you health and prosperity in your marriage

Steve said...

Congratulations on the engagement.Who is she?When did that happen?

Anonymous said...

http://ciaran-articles.blogspot.com/
this is not from you right?

Anonymous said...

Ciaran, do you still recomend this stuff?

Anonymous said...

whats up

active said...

Eagerly awaiting your next post.

Anonymous said...

When you coming back, man?

I won't speak for the rest, but I'm definitely anticipating some more posts.

Be easy, C.

~David

Anonymous said...

ciaran, you still alive?

Aaron said...

I'm still optimistic you haven't abandoned this project

Anonymous said...

Yup. This really works wonders.